I’m inaugurating my blog with a meme going around my Live Journal friends list a few weeks ago. My answers:
1.Elaborate on your default icon.
This is my LJ default icon. Because Richard Armitage. (Picture from richardarmitage.net)
2. Relationship Status Happily married.
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Do near collisions with reckless drivers count? Then yes. My oldest daughter and I were nearly side-swiped into the guard rail of a bridge crossing the Mississippi last fall.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. Perfectionism.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now? Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
6. Any celebrity you would marry? Not because of celebrity status, but if I were single, we were in love, and I thought I could handle all being married to a celebrity entails, then yes.
7. Who will cut and paste this first? No idea.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? No.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? Yes, when I remember it. It says Fossil.
10. Do you have anything pierced? Just my ears.
11. Do you have any tattoos? No.
12. Do you like pain? No.
13. Do you like to shop? Not particularly.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Fast food.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit/debit card? Groceries.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Nurse at Family Practice.
17. What is on your desktop background? At the moment, a picture I took in the Badlands of South Dakota last month.
18. What is the background on your cell phone? Standard Samsung background.
19. Do you like redheads? Yes.
20. Do you know any twins? There were three sets of twins in my high school graduating class.
21. Do you have any weird relatives? Of course! Who doesn’t!
22. What was the last movie you watched? In the cinema, The Wolverine, at home, Oz the Great and Powerful
23. What was the last book you read? Time Enough for Love, by Morgan O’Neill
2 thoughts on “Live Journal Meme”
Welcome 🙂 I highly approve of your default icon!
Thank you! 🙂